XR-5® is widely used as an impoundment and tank liner for a variety of chemical, petroleum and process wastewaters. The membrane has a broad range of chemical resistance and physical properties, making it unmatched for use as a UV-exposed, puncture resistant liner.
- Army Corps Uses XR-5 Geomembrane Liners for Underwater Dike Liner
- Retention Pond Liners Using XR-5 Geomembranes Withstand Missile Launches and Florida Weather
- Floating Cover Made of XR-3 Geomembrane Liner Installed to Control Odor at Wastewater Plant
- XR-5 Geomembranes Used in Oil / Salt Water Holding Basin
- Seaman Geomembranes Used to Line Process Wastewater Impoundments at Refinery
- XR-5 Geomembranes Used for Long-Term Hydrocarbon Containment