A High-Strength Potable Water Liner
|XR-PW Physical Properties
|XR-PW Installation Guides
|XR-PW Project Profiles
|XR-PW Photo Gallery
More engineers and utility owners prefer XR-PW for the containment of potable water. These high-strength, puncture-, tear-, and UV-resistant potable water geomembranes are NSF 61 approval for potable water contact. XR-PW potable water geomembranes provide many advantages, including:
- Superior UV resistance
- High seam strength
- High tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion and contraction
- 10 year warranty, consult sales representative for 20 year warranty product options.
The broad range of chemical resistance and flexible nature of potable water geomembranes make them the ideal material for a variety of applications such as:
- Potable water floating covers: XR-PW cream/black is NSF 61 and AS/NZS 4020 approved.
- Potable water liners: XR-PW is the preferred product for the containment of potable water in the form of liners and baffles. These products are preferred by engineers and utility owners because of their high-strength and UV resistance.
- Diversion curtains
XR-PW Geomembrane Physical Properties
The XR-PW potable water liner retains its flexibility and performs better than any other membrane in the world. Whether used for floating covers, pond liners, or division curtains, XR-PW geomembranes are built to outlast and outperform other geomembrane options.
XR-PW Geomembrane Resources
Customers depend on XR-PW potable water geomembranes for their superior puncture and tear resistance, as well as their low thermal expansion and contraction properties. When your job or application demands a high-strength, UV-resistant geomembrane, then choose the proven leader with Seaman Corporation’s XR® Geomembranes. Visit our resources page to get a better understanding of the different aspects of XR-PW potable water liners.
XR-PW Geomembrane Installation Guides
Strength and durability, low thermal expansion and contraction, chemical resistance, and resistance to UV rays are some of the primary reasons XR-PW is chosen for demanding applications that require a potable water geomembrane. Additionally, customers rely on Seaman Corporation’s XR Geomembranes for its ease of installation.
XR-PW Geomembrane Project Profiles
XR Geomembranes has worked on many projects over the years, utilizing XR-3 Geomembranes.
- North Augusta, SC Uses XR-3-PW Baffle in Finished Water Tank
- XR-3 PW Replaces Failing Hypalon Cover at Water Treatment Facility
- Seaman Corporation XR-3 Geomembrane Helps Supply Fresh Water to Citizens of Baltimore